Hi, sorry about the English, but my Welsh just isn't up to it. There's still a Welsh text, the Lord's Prayer, over at the old Wikisource: http://wikisource.org/wiki/Ein_Tad. I don't know how to move it while preserving the history (or even if I can, not being an admin either here or there). Angr 20:48, 6 Chwefror 2006 (UTC)
Tybed os ydy'r Gwyddoniadur Cymreig yn 'rhydd' bellach? Dwi'n tybio ei fod e.
Bot flag request for Defnyddiwr:Cyfrifiadur[golygu]
- Bot operator: User:White Cat (Commons:User:White Cat) - En-N, Tr-4, Ja-1
- List of botflags on other projects: Bot has a flag on wikimedia (meta,commons) wikipedia (ar, az, de, en, es, et, fr, is, ja, ku, nn, no, ru, sr, tr, uz, simple...) (See: m:User:White Cat#Bots)
- Purpose: Interwiki linking, double redirect fixing, commons delinking (for cases where commonsdelinker fails)
- Fine with me. I'll be surprised if anyone else sees and responds to this notice, though... ;-) —Angr 07:54, 18 Mawrth 2008 (UTC)
Dolen i Restr o Feirdd / Link to 'List of Poets' please[golygu]
Dwi'n credu fod angen dwy brif ddolen ar y dudalen flaen hon:
'Rhestr o Gerddi' a 'Rhestr o Feirdd'
fel a geir ar y dudalen Saesneg.
Llywelyn2000 08:59, 20 Gorffennaf 2008 (UTC)
- Right now all our authors are listed as categories since we don't have a separate Author: namespace like English Wikisource has. Poets should be included in Categori:Barddoniaeth. —Angr 15:13, 20 Gorffennaf 2008 (UTC)
Ein cerddi diweddaraf ni[golygu]
- The poems by the poet Robin Llwyd have gone but to where? 220.127.116.11 06:36, 24 Medi 2008 (UTC)